My kids are such ragamuffins. They insist on wearing the wierdest things sometimes. Especially Jane. Lately she is so into getting herself dressed and changing her clothes a million times a day. One day last week she put on all her snow clothes. Then a while later she came out of her room wearing this:
But hey, I'm a little confused about the weather these days too.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Whose kids are these anyway?
Posted by Emma at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, maybe she will be a fashion designer? How are you feeling these days? I'm sure you are getting close to that delivery date aren't you? I went to the zoo last week and I thought of you. I will call you next time we are headed out that way, Alex and Luke would love to play with Eli.
Their little personalities just shine through ;)
And you've got it on film for blackmail during the teen years!
Post a Comment