Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dinosaur Park

My Dad loves dinosaurs. I mean, he really loves them. You should see his dinosaur collection, it is quite impressive. When I was in high school, our basketball team went to a camp at CEU every summer. My Dad would offer to drive us down because there was a dinosaur museum in Price. He would drop us off and then go over to the dinosaur museum by himself. He is doing his best to pass this passion on to his grandsons. So a couple of weeks ago we went on an outing with Grandma and Grandpa to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. I'm not sure who was more excited, Grandpa or Eli. Eli LOVED it. Grandpa was so proud.





2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the picture of your dad! How is retirement going? Miss not seeing you more often.

Jer + Lu said...

What a blast! We just went there too....