Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Utes

The only good thing about summer ending is that it means college football is just around the corner. The Utes play at Michigan tomorrow and I can't wait! I'm jealous of Fro and JP who will be at The Big House. We went to Ute Fanfest at Rice-Eccles last Saturday to hype up the coming season. It was packed. I like it Ute fans. We took pictures, got autographs, kicked field goals and caught punts. We also went to the coach's show at Famous Dave's last night. We have to enjoy the preseason hype because you never know what the rest of the season will bring. Go Utes!

1 comments:

Joel and Angie said...

We will be at the games, I will look for you. Yeah, like I would be able to find you. I got the boys new football jerseys last week. They are really cute. Go to any walmart.