Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged

I learned something new this week. I learned that people in the blogging world play tag. Apparently, since I've been tagged, I am supposed to list six things about myself. So here goes, here are six things you may or may not already know about me.

1. I love the Utes. I was raised watching utah games, going to utah games, listening to utah games, talking about utah sports at the dinner table. I was a ball girl for the lady utes basketball team when I was in junior high. The only time I felt homesick on my mission was when I heard that my utes were playing in the final four of the big dance. Truly, I bleed red. When I married Blair he was a luke-warm Ute fan, I'm proud to say that he is now as passionate as I am about it.

2. I love March Madness. Last weekend (the first weekend of the ncaa tourney) might possibly be the best weekend of the year. Last thursday morning when Eli asked me what we were going to do that day I told him it was march madness, so we were just going to stay home and watch basketball all day long. He was a little confused.

3. I really like to read. My library card is one of my most prized possessions. I think I have passed this on to my son. Blair is worried that he is going to be a nerd like his mom.

4. Speaking of nerds, I also love sudoku.

5. My favorite food is ice cream. My very favorite ice cream in the world is from a gelateria called Ciccio's in Palermo, Italy.

6. Okay, I'm trying to think of something a little more obscure, something you might not already know about me. I passed out on the top of Mt. Sinai. When I woke up a Brazilian doctor was jabbering at me in portugese and offering me a cup of hot chocolate.

I am tagging all my work peeps, except you Jorae since you tagged me. Kim, Laura, Michelle and even you, Nanci - I'm tagging you.

5 comments:

Nanci said...

I love sudoku too! We must be BIG geeks! You'll have to ask JoRae about our Instant Messaging sessions where we play each other on Sudoku (I named myself Sudoku Queen).

Jer + Lu said...

So fun to learn what a nerd you are!! jk. You'll be proud of me--I'm in 2nd place in my family tourney pics! Hopefully UCLA pulls through... Reading rocks. Are you on Good Reads yet? You should join in that fun too. Thanks for tagging me, but I've had this one before. You can catch up at http://jerandlu.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-7-random-facts.html

candace said...

I think I knew all of those things, I am happy to say. See you soon. Love ya.

Melissa and Allen said...

hey you should be in our book club. go to our blog: www.fourththursday.blogspot.com and you'll see what we're reading. you should come. there's only like 4 girls in it, we need YOU!

Ann said...

Did you just call my mom a nerd???

HA! I'm telling!


PS. I have been freaking myself out reading those end of the world books. Now I'm scared about a EMP. The world is coming to an end!